Re: The evil wooden pallets

As a volunteer of the Moscow Fire dep't, another thought on the use of
pallets...we use pallets in our training facility to train firefighters with
live fire.  If you have any pallets you would like to get rid of, call the
Moscow Volunteer Fire Dep't and talk to Darrel Daniel our training officer.  He
can be reached at 882-2831.