Good film here

The movie "Topsy Turvy" playing at the Kenworthy tonight and tomorrow is a
highly acclaimed film about the prickly collaboration between Gilbert and
Sullivan, and their creation of The Mikado.

It's a pity the movie can't be promoted a little more, as without at least
a poster telling what it's about, most people won't have any idea of even
what genre it is,  much less who's in it or who made it. (I believe the
film distributor charges a low price but prohibits advertising.)

I only recognized the title because of a review I'd heard on NPR.  The
director, Mike Leigh, is one of Britain's best, and the film has been
praised by critics.   We're very lucky someone has brought the film to
Moscow, but I feel sorry for all the people who I'm sure would love to see
it if they only knew it was here, and what it was about.

John Francis
311 East 6th St., #2
Moscow, ID 83843
(208) 883-0105       fran7371@uidaho.edu