From: "sue,stu scott camas Winery" <scottcamas@turbonet.com>
Sent: June 7, 2000 11:50:19 PM GMT
Subject: noise ordinance

I just spent some time with the city attorney re:inside noise.  I can hear
Mingle's thursday night Karaoke in my bedroom with all the doors and windows
closed-through the wall and up 15 feet to the  back of the building til
after midnight on a workday- as if it were in my living room.

Unfortunately, the ordinance is poorly and vaguely written and nobody wants
to wrestle this particular snake.

Randy Fife suggested discussing it with the Community Relations Police
Officer, Art Lundquist (sp?), if it cannot be resolved amicably.