noise ordinance

I just spent some time with the city attorney re:inside noise.  I can hear
Mingle's thursday night Karaoke in my bedroom with all the doors and windows
closed-through the wall and up 15 feet to the  back of the building til
after midnight on a workday- as if it were in my living room.

And they don't sing that well!
Unfortunately, the ordinance is poorly and vaguely written and nobody wants
to wrestle this particular snake.  Randy Fife suggested discussing it with
the Community Relations Police Officer, Art Lundquist (sp?), if it cannot be
resolved amicably.

Back to TOC