High School Retirees--P.S. the worm is gone

A note:  If you picked up the hta.kak worm be sure to remove it from the registry key as well as from your other files.  If you don't it might shut your computer down on July 1.  See the e-mail from Louise Barber for the site which can tell you how to do it.

Now, I tried to send this message twice before so the third time is a charm:

Tomorrow night (Thursday) the staff of Moscow High School will be honoring Bob Weisel, Shirley Ringo, Linda Accola, and Lynn Murray with a dinner and a roast.  Each of them is retiring this year.  I will be helping to MC the thing.  If you have a message for any one of them please send it to me and I will read it tomorrow night.  I got some great material from Bill Frye who has been living in CA since his retirement.  He says to tell everyone hello.

I will check my 3-mail about 4:00 PM tomorrow so send anything you have by that time.

Thanks,

Sue Hovey

Back to TOC