From: Laura Griner Hill [mailto:griner@nashville.net]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 8:56 AM
To: Teresa Miller
Subject: Re: Coyotes

I don't understand, was your cat killed?  I'm so sorry, if that's
the case.

Who is the Good Samaritan?

Have coyotes traditionally been a problem in town?  We are about to
move to C Street in Moscow, and I have two cats.  I would have been
completely unaware of the potential for this problem without your
post; many thanks.

Laura

TM> I urge anyone who lives in town to
keep their I Who is the GooTM> don't understanTM> pets I don't unTM>
inside I don'tTM> at ITM> night. TM> According to the police, cats
remains were found on "F" Street on Thursday TM> AM, and then I let my
precious Himilayan stay out Thursday night (unknowing TM> about the
remains found that AM & he didn't want to spend the night in the TM>
hot house!).  Next morning, found cat hair all over the neighbors
yard, and TM> strung all over Good Samaritan's grass on "F" Street.

TM> All the police can do is set traps...

TM> To top it all off, about 1AM last night, spotted a coyote pup right in
front
TM> of my house last night.

TM> Teresa Miller
TM> 2320 East "F" Street