Unidentified subject!

For those of you that don't know I am a high school student at Moscow High.  We have had discussions about shooting incidents in schools and the students have came to conclude that blame is to be put to the parents.  Let's see, teens and kids have access to guns at home? And let me say that if your kid is planing this wouldn't you know something was up?  To me there is a right to privacy but there is also a line that has to be drawn. I also think that it is really bad that kids can get accuses to information as how to make bombs, along with this there needs to be a line drawn with the Internet.  People need to use it as a learning tool and that is it.

Robbie Storla

Back to TOC