vision2020@moscow.com: RE: CITIZEN'S POLICE REVIEW BOARD

RE: CITIZEN'S POLICE REVIEW BOARD

Lori Sodorff (sodo8711@uidaho.edu)
Thu, 21 May 1998 11:31:10 -0700 (PDT)

Yes we do expect that from the police, and yes we should expect it from
ourselves, but the reason this discusion is taking place is because there
are those out there, non-business owners and blue collar workers
primarily, who have not received this sort of kindness from the police.
Ergo, the reason for a citizens review board, or at least a review board
made up of members that have nothing to do with the public school system
or the justice system.

Peace be with you,
Kay. Across the wall of the world,
A River sings a beautiful song. It says,
Come, rest here by my side.
-- Maya Angelou

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Melissa Madsen & Lawton Fox wrote:

> >It takes an exceptional person to be treated with
> >rudeness and cruelty and respond with kindness. That is what we expect from
> >our police. Let us expect that from ourselves. Dan Schmidt
>
> Well said Dan!
>

> Melissa Madsen and Lawton Fox
> Madsen's Technical Editing Service
> madedits@TurboNet.com