RE: Unalienable Rights...

Mr. Nagy writes:

"Folks, isn't it about balance?"

Assuming that is true (and some good points are  made), the fact remains
that the march starts from the ROTC building. If we all appreciate, what
those in the military do for us--in theory, rightfully used at least--why is
the march starting there?

Why not start it at the PolySci building or the philosophy building?  The
straw men conservatives are guilty of wanting to circumvent constitutional
processes to, for no particular reason, go to another land and start doing
damage--as well as taking away our rights.   In contrast the straw men
liberals (not all) want to neglect or circumvent the legitimate processes of
national self-defense and/or "just wars" to never fight again anywhere,
ever--as well as taking away all the rights the conservatives want to keep.
Sounds like a worldview issue to me, not a military issue--a world view
issue complicated by the fact that few fit the straw man description
exactly.

I doubt  it is an accident of location that the march is starting at the
ROTC building, and that is what started this discussion.  Based on this
discussion, are the organizers willing to move the start of the march?  Then
perhaps we can discuss, whether the federal building is the appropriate end
for the march, as well.

On a slight side note: I would also like to that those reading this list who
have served us in the military for the time and sacrifices you made for us.

David Douglas

Back to TOC