New kid in town

Dear visionaries,

Yahoo! At long last, thanks to Auntie Establishment, we now have a definition of tolerance. Those who are willing to tolerate the continued existence of those they find to be obnoxious are the tolerant progressive folks. Of course, by that definition I (and Doug Jones and all the rest of us trinitarian rapscallions) are as tolerant and progressive as anyone else around this joint. Can't have that. Back to the drawing board!

Cordially,

Douglas Wilson

Back to TOC