RE: Pure Culture

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 thansen@moscow.com wrote:

> Greetings Visionaires -
>
> I agree with Ms. Nisse 100%.
>
> As much as the concept of racial purity irks every fibre of my being, we must
> (as a free society) allow for the Andy Shaws of the world to speak their minds.
>
> This, having been said, further allows me (and many more like me) to speak out
> against cultural purity.  My suggestion is to provide copies of any and all
> communications spewing such racial hatred to the Southern Poverty Law Center
> (http://www.splcenter.org/).  The SPLC provided legal counsel to litigants that
> filed civil action against the Aryan Nations and won.
>
> Please continue, Mr. Shaw, we're listening . . . (tap tap, testing,
> testing . . .)

A very good suggestion Tom. One thing I've noticed tho, is in the initial
post from Mr Shaw he neglects to say who his group is. Not too mention he
has yet to introduce himself.

I strongly suspect what we have here is a troll trying to cause a ruckus
on the list and I think the best thing is to not take the bait and let the
troll go back into his dark, dank basement and wallow in his miserableness
all alone.

Jean C
 "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"
     Eleanor Roosevelt
http://www.uidaho.edu/~bjcraw/

Back to TOC