RE: NOT IN OUR NAME/Doug's Iraq discussion

Sunil Ramalingam stated:

> Now I'm picturing the evidence we've been given linking Iraq to
> the attacks
> last year. I'm drawing a blank.

President Bush's reasoning for military action is two-fold:

1)  Iraq has fialed to provide weapons inspectors thorough access to his
weapons arsenals.

2)  Iraq has provided "safe harbor" to terrorists.

I am all for either a covert CIA assassination or major financial embargos.

Sunil Ramalingam further stated:

> What I find truly apocalyptic is the realization that I read Doug
> Wilson's
> post re. imperialism and agreed with him.

It is nothing that proper medication and a couple years of therapy will not
cure, Sunil.

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow