Re: NOT IN OUR NAME/Doug's Iraq discussion

Now I'm picturing the evidence we've been given linking Iraq to the attacks
last year. I'm drawing a blank.

On the other hand, the list of ever-changing rationales for this war takes
up several pages.

What I find truly apocalyptic is the realization that I read Doug Wilson's
post re. imperialism and agreed with him.

Sunil Ramalingam