RE: Personal Questions

Greetings Visionaires -

Ted Moffett stated:

> Perhaps the lack of a response on this list to your post is another sad
> reminder that the "world's greatest democracy" has a
> participation rate of
> voters in elections that should inspire instead the appellation "worlds
> greatest democratic failure," insofar as we are the most powerful
> democracy,
> but with a weak rate of participation of our citizens in the electoral
> process.

Or could the reason for not responding immediately to his earlier posting be
that some of us have jobs (and lives) outside Vision2020.

As far as not participating in the electoral process:  I am 52 years old.
The last time I did not vote, I was too young to do so.  Both my sisters
were delegates at the last two Democratic National Conventions.

I suggest, Mr Moffett, that you analyze your words closely before you submit
any further self-righteousness to this forum.

Take care all,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.