Unconstitutional ordinance?

At fist I thought I was a stretch to call the new
nudity ordinance unconstitutional. So I dug out the
First Ammendment and was shocked to find what says:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an
establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of breasts,
or of the press; or the right of the breasts peaceably
to jiggle, and to petition the government for an
undress of grievances."

Whodathunkit?
And why are there no petitions going around opposing
the section of the ordinance that has cramped the
style of Nordge repairmen throughout the city and led
to a 200% increase in suspenders sales?

--Geoff Crimmins