Rose's Search for Evil & a Free Book

For those Visionaries interested,

Rose Huskey recently had some more free time to pass along some creative fictions about the evils of Christ Church. She starts her “expose” with:

>The article, written by Dr. Thomas P. Roche, appears in Religion and Politics Digest, an on-line Calvinistic-style journal.  Dr. Roche is an academically trained scholar, with a specialty in classics, who it appears, is a traditional Presbyterian, with a trained researchers interest in exposing self promoting ministers and their crackpot world views.

Actually, Tom Roche is none of these things. He’s a well-meaning gent, an anti-presbyterian, with a doctorate in ancient history (not as Rose hopes, someone with “a trained researcher’s interest in exposing crackpot worldviews”) and is someone who applied to work at several of the local ministries but was turned down long before he got angry and started making things up that Rose praises as “research.”

Once again, though, Rose passes out selective slander, conveniently omitting one of Roche’s few correct facts that those he aims to expose “are not racists or Angloisraelist errors” and that they have “consistently and sincerely repudiated such associations.” To hearken back to a banned word, racism and Aryans are deep modernists like Rose and friends; she’s actually much closer to such folks than we could ever be. At least we have objective, public standards for condemning the sins of the South; Rose has only her personal ethical preferences, different only in degree from the Aryan Nation sorts. Why isn’t that far more scary? When did Robespierre become mainstream?

FREE BOOK: If folks are really interested in an expression of the Christ Church vision, Doug Wilson and I authored a book several years ago titled, *Angels in the Architecture: A Protestant Vision for Middle Earth.* Forget the South, it aims to make a case for Medieval culture. Oh no. There should be plenty of accurate things in it for opponents to fluster about. It’s been endorsed by leading Protestants and has received good reviews on the net from Lutherans, Anglicans, and other mainstream wackos. Anyone on this list is welcome to a FREE copy of the book, shipped for free, if you send me an address you want it shipped to. Just ask and it’s yours. No strings attached.

>By the way, Canon Press will be releasing another of Steve Wilkin's noble Confederacy "books" in September.

Facts aren’t hard to check. Steve’s “evil” book is on cultivating friendship and hospitality. Rose is more than welcome to a free copy. Life is short, Rose. It’s time to start enjoying it.

Doug Jones

Back to TOC