Personalized Nonsense! Keep Subject Headings Consistent In "Threads"

Doug and others-

Tom's original comment, my "vent" as you put it, and your especially
ridiculous post, should all be kept off vision2020.  Any post that has NO
CONTENT but to engage in commentary on someone's personality is a waste of
vision2020 time.

I therefore apologize for my "vent," with hopes this nonsense will not
continue.

Ted