RE: Death penalty

Greetings Visionaires -

One way to determine if our courts are color blind and/or sexist in their
imposition of the death penalty is to determine how many people have been
convicted of capital crimes (by ethnicity and by sex) and (of those) how
many were sentenced to death.

Is anybody aware of any website or resource that will provide these numbers?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.