Re: Topfree issue in Moscow, few words more

My appologies to Lucy Zoe for including her comments in my previous post.  I
did notice she had sent the email to me privately.
I was not attempting to quote her.  I was not attempting to slander or make
her look bad.  I tried to summarize all she asked.  Obviously not to her
liking.  Her point is still the same and I agree that this is a societal
problem.  Men do need to take responsiblity, though, considering our
genders' history together.  That is no revelation.
We are all humans deserving respect, regardless of race or gender.
Please forgive Garrett