Contradictions: Establishment of Atheism and/or Secular Humanism as Gov't Religion?

Hello Mr. Ted Moffet,

Even though most people will not admit their religion/belief system,
the courts have recently recognized atheism and secular humanism as
religions, and this leads to a grotesque and strange tension between
the gov't and society.

  "Atheism may be a religion under the establishment clause." Malnak
  v. Yogi, 1977

  "Secular humanism may be a religion for purposes of First Amendment."
  Grove v. Mead School Dist., 1985

Given that our country now legally recognizes atheism and secular humanism
as a religions, what happens when schools desire to remove God and
Christianity from its teachings? When schools and the government remove
God and become atheistic and/or secular humanistic, is it now not violating
it's own newly established laws regarding "separation of Church and State"?

So we find ourselves in a real state of confusion and contradictions. No
wonder people are so confused about who they are, where they came from, and
what sex they want to be. If our govt can't figure it out, why should they?

Compare this with the concept of a Christian nation. A nation that admits
it is based on Christianity finds the contradictions resolve themselves quite
nicely and a beautiful harmony exists between gov't and society where the
people can prosper and grow and pursue life, liberty, and the pursuit of
happiness.

  "By our form of government, the Christian religion is the established
  religion; and all sects and denominations of Christians are placed on
  the same equal footing." Runkel v. Winemiller, 1799

  Regarding a case where a school was to be created but Christianity
  would not be taught. "The plan of education proposed is anti-Christian,
  and therefore repugnant to the law," argued the plaintiff's lawyer.
  And in a unanimous opinion the following was delivered, "...Deism, or any
  other form of infidelity. Such a case is not to be presumed to exist in
  a Christian country...Why may not the Bible, and especially the New
  Testament... be read and taught as divine revelation in the [school]-
  and its general precepts expounded, its evidences explained and its
  glorious principles of morality inculcated" Vidal v. Girard's Executors,
  1844

Cheers!
John Harrell