Women's Rights Rally

Greetings Visionaires -

I just returned home from the Women's Rights Rally held at Friendship Square
this afternoon.  To tell you the truth, I was absolutely amazed and
impressed by the manner in which this rally was conducted.  One big
"attaboy/attagirl" goes to its organizers.

There was one speaker who did not totally support the anti-ordinance
movement.  Her apparent concern was "Why are we wasting our money, time and
effort on something this trivial when there are more important issues to
discuss?"  She presented herself effectively and received a healthy ovation
at the completion of her remarks.

You can view (and download) photos of most of these speakers at:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Rally/

For those of you who think that this rally/movement is of no major concern,
may I suggest that you pack the big suitcase.  This movement is going to be
around until the women of Moscow are free to make their own decisions
concerning how they dress.

Free to be you and me,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho