RE: Referendum Petitions

Greetings Visionaires -

My appreciation to Lucy Zoe for finding:

"Sec. 1-11. Playing in Streets Prohibited.

It shall be unlawful for any person to play ball, catch, or other game, or
throw any ball or other object to and fro upon any public thoroughfare in
the City."

And to think that this could happen in our fine city.  Just last Wednesday
morning I spotted two infantile perpetrators openly, willingly, and
unlawfully playing catch.  Confirmed rumors have it that they were planning
a ball game later that day.

One minute they are playing catch on D Street.  Next thing you know they are
praying for a call from the Governor.

You might have less crimnals if you have less laws,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.