Re: Legal System Not Ruled By Christian Bible

I sincerely hope people don't make the next election a one-issue election
and that people DO look at all things the council members have done during
their last terms. A knee-jerk reaction to vote all or a majority out due
to their actions on this SINGLE issue is an incredibly narrow-minded,
short-sighted, emotional reaction. This issue is not a reflection of every
decision made by council members, it is simply a reflection of this
particular situation. Get out and vote, yes, but don't waste your vote by
focusing on such narrow parameters. Do you know how the council members
have voted on any other issues? Do you even remember who you voted for in
the last election? Perhaps you are now railing against the very same
person you voted for and were very impressed with and content with until
this issue came along.

It reminds me of someone speaking of a past sheriff's candidate and the
person insisted they wouldn't vote for sheriff 'X' because he was
pro-choice. What does that issue have to do with law enforcement at a
county level? NOTHING. Vote, yes, but vote informed.

Debbie Gray