RE: Legal System Not Ruled By Christian Bible

Greetings once again Visionaires -

By my interpretation, the US Constitution is a "living" document.  By
"living" I mean that the US Constitution is still active, and has been for
over 200 years.

I believe that the framers intended on making the Constitution flexible so
that it would endure.  It is true that several courts throughout this nation
have interpreted the US Constitution in many varying ways.  The
"flexibility" of the Constitution ensures its longevity.

If you wish to fight/change a law, there are three "avenues" of approach.
These "avenues" are more commonly referred to as the three branches of
government (the legislative, judicial, and executive).  Legislatively you
may vote in a representative that more closely identifies with your belief
structure.  Judicially, you may break a law and "fight" it out in court or
you may file a civil law suit.  Executively, you may file for a recall.

Proud to be an agnostic American,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.