Objective standards

Ted Moffett et. al.,

By your last post it sounds like you don't think we can have absolute,
objective standards across all times and cultures.

Why then do you insist your own cultural norm is correct and the one on the
books is not? You might believe the one on the books is inconsistent, but
obviously there are many folks who don't think that's the case. What makes you
right and them wrong, and furthermore, why should anyone listen to your reasons?

And why do you care what my viewpoint is?

Cheers,

-Ed Evans

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC