selective enforcement

Dear visionaries,

While we are on this topic of selective enforcement, it would be nice if everyone in favor of affirmative action, quotas, racial class actions, or reparations for slavery, would, while we talking about Lady Justice being blind, in the interests of propriety, and look how many commas I got, just sort of not contribute for the time being. The inconsistencies would be too apparent, and even more people might see them than currently do.

Back to TOC