Calm Rational Thought: Criminal syllogism?

Visionaries:

"Equal" treatment of gender under the law does not have to mean men and
women are the same.  I have equal rights with blacks, but our skin color is
different.  A women has equal right to health care in Medicare as a man, but
that does not mean men will go to a gynecologist.  A case can be made that
men and women have equal protection under the law to show certain parts of
their body in public, but this has NOTHING necessarily to do with men and
women's chests being different or the same.  Men and women's genitals are
very different, yet the law is the same regarding public exposure.  So you
can accept that men's and women's's chests are very different, yet provide
for equal protection for how the law governs both.  I am not a
constitutional scholar, but I think what I am saying here is basically
correct.  Of course some courts have chosen to rule that female breasts are
considered "private parts" in a manner that makes their exposure in public
different in kind from exposure of a male breast.  But this definition of a
female breast as a private part in this legal sense can be challenged.  New
York state has ruled that women have the same rights as men to be topless in
public, but still maintains laws against total nudity.

The legal issues involved in this can become very complex, and it seems that
the emotional bias one has one way or the other overrules calm rational
thought.  I just think there is a bit of hysteria here regarding the claims
of the harm being done by the sight of a female breast.  What about the harm
of creating a negative stigma upon a part of the human body by making it a
criminal offense just to display that body part in public?  Talk about body
image anxiety!  The American obsession with the female breast is out of
control.  I think it is so sad many women want to have surgery to have
bigger breasts.  Someone must have made these women feel inadequate and
anxious about their chest.   So while we want to outlaw their display, we
encourage women to want to have bigger breasts to display them!  America is
schizoid!

What in the world is this so called "syllogism from government education."
For one thing, it is not a true syllogism, having no logical content.  The
third statement does not logically follow from the first two. And where in
government education is such a statement taught?  This is just plain crazy!

Ted