RE: Crime creation

Scott requested:
> Bare female breasts cause crime?  I've never heard of
> such a thing.  Can you email me a link to any of these
> studies/reports?  I claim to be neither liberal nor
> conservative, nor do I have an agenda, but I would like to
> read how bare female breats create crime.

Sure!

This is what was carried in the Moscow-Pullman Daily News last Thursday
(18 July 2002) on the front page.  Here's the link:

http://www.dnews.com/07182002/local/5291.htm

You will need a password from the Daily News to read it online;
otherwise check the front page of your Thrs paper.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, ID

Back to TOC