RE: Crime creation

> Being a liberal, I must have missed that meeting concerning
> "adrogenizing" the American people.
>
> Maybe I was led astray toward this liberal lifestyle,
> complete with its ulterior motives and immoral agendas, as a
> result of being breast-fed as a tiny toddler and forced to
> attend public schools from kindergarten through college.

Likely, since they don't teach logic in school any more.

The syllogism from government education goes like this:

1.	Men and women are equal
2. 	Men bear their breasts in public
3. 	Women should bear their breasts in public

To a government-schooled person, that's a valid syllogism.

Dale Courtney
Moscow, ID

Back to TOC