Re: Public Nudity - Our Community

Bob-

It's my understanding that the car washers used their topless bodies to
attract customers.  They didn't just remove their shirts when it became too
hot outside.  I was also told by people who attended the car wash that the
signs  held up for passing traffic to view said "XXX" or something like
that. Seems like they were defining it as a sexually oriented business
themselves.

Pam Palmer
Moscow, ID

On 7/18/02 9:43 PM, "Bob Hoffmann" <escape@alt-escape.com> wrote:

> I hate to throw another cow pie into the mix, but I don't see topless
> carwashing as a sexually oriented business, any more than walking topless
> is sexually oriented circumambulating.

Back to TOC