RE: Public Nudity - Our Community

Walter Steed wrote:
"Give me a break.....  If you truly think men and women or the same,
I'll
refer you to a Time magazine cover article of, I think, last year which
made
the amazing discovery, "Men and Women are Different," or words to that
effect."

You give *me* a break  ;-)

No one has written that males and females are the same.

But, you obviously do not understand or acknowledge that there are
(some) women in our community who find (some) male chests as appealing
as (some) males find (some) female chests.

And, you seem to be oblivious to the fact that there are (some) women
and men in our community who are just as offended at being subjected to
the sight of bare male chests as there are (some) women and men in our
community who are offended at being subjected to the sight of bare
female chests.

Given the above, common sense, not to mention justice, dictates equal
treatment under the law.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, Idaho

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to
do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Back to TOC