Re: Public Nudity - Our Community

In a message dated 7/18/02 10:47:21 AM, kron4155@uidaho.edu writes:

<< If you are
going to have a law requiring clothes, have it, but you must apply it to
every citizen under the jurisdiction of that law equally.  Men should not
be allowed to go shirtless.  That is the problem.  Not requiring clothes
but that its directed only at one sex.  Its like segregation. >>

Give me a break.....  If you truly think men and women or the same, I'll
refer you to a Time magazine cover article of, I think, last year which made
the amazing discovery, "Men and Women are Different," or words to that effect.

Walter Steed

Back to TOC