Erotic retardation saga

Dear visionaries,

Does anyone know why some of my posts come back and show up on computer,
while others appear to be going to all the others (judging from the fact
that they respond to them) but I don't see them? Does this happen to anyone
else?

Debi Robinson-Smith writes:
So, again Mr. Wilson is placing the responsibility for men's behavior on
women? Sorry, that dog won't hunt...This is antiquated thinking (she wrote
at the risk of yet again being called a "modernist").

	Actually, the antiquated concept I had in mind was not that women are
responsible for men's behavior. I was calling for mutual courtesy and
cooperation between the sexes. Manners. That kind of thing. From both
sexes. And I will lay off the modernist charge for a while, but I do wish
that common courtesy was more common in these, um, non-antiquated days.

Back to TOC