Re: Erotic retardation exchange

Whether it be unfaithfulness or disrespect my point remains valid. It is not the bare breasted woman who is to blame and deserves no censure.

Troy Merrill
----- Original Message -----
From: Douglas
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 3:16 PM
Subject: Erotic retardation exchange

Dear visionaries,

Troy Merrill writes:
"If I found the sight of a bare breast caused me to consider being unfaithful to my wife I would examine the depth of my committment to the marriage not place blame upon a woman that chooses to bare her breast. But I'm not a trinitarian."

        And again, amen. A man who was physically unfaithful to his wife because of topless car washes had to have had an egg-shell thin commitment to her in the first place. But we are talking about something else. Many husbands who are physically faithful to their wives want to disrespect their wives and other women through letting their eyes just help themselves. They think it is just "a little thing, no harm done. It was just a once over" -- the kind of thing that exasperates many women constantly. I was talking about those men who want to avoid disrespecting women in such "little things," and who very much appreciate those women who respect themselves and who show it in how they dress.

Back to TOC