Doug (who did not sign his posting)

Dear visionaries,

Sorry for any confusion. If Tom means I did not sign my posting at the bottom, I never do, letting the "From" line speak for its own little self. If he means that the "From" line was blank, that might account for why I did not receive back a copy of that post. I assumed some kind of First Step glitch. Anyway, I did what I always do. Sorry if it seemed like I was embarrassed by my position.

With regard to the question, I'll bite. I can post hoc with the best of them. Maybe it means that if we ban television violence, we can have two world wars on our continent in one century.

Back to TOC