RE: Erotic retardation II

Greetings Visionaires -

Doug (who did not sign his posting) stated

"We Americans look like bumpkin country jakes to most of the civilized world
. . ." There is a difference between fin de siecle jadedness and
civilization. I've been around the world also, and when some of these other
countries start mastering the basics of hygiene and central heating I'll
start worrying about their views on American rubes.

My response:  Start worrying, Doug (who did not sign his posting).  Being
retired Army and having served overseas many times, England, Germany, Italy,
and Spain (among others) have not only "mastered the basics of hygiene and
central heating", but are not ashamed of the human body.  I am not talking
full-body nudity, but displaying both male and female upper abdomen during
the course of regular television broadcasts.

Another item of interest:  These countries limit the amount of violence
shown on television.  Hmmmmm.  I wonder if their is a leesson for us there?

Take care,

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

Work like you don't need the money.