Re: What we really need are laws against erotic retardation.

  At the risk of questioning the labels bandied about by someone who knows
Greek and Latin and appears to dearly love the name game — modern, left,
government, liberal, conservative — aren't those who oppose a law about
cloaking adult female breasts more accurately labeled libertarian, not liberal
or left or Democrats or red or communist.
  While I certainly don't want to reopen the whole Christian-atheist can
o'worms, it seems counter-productive to define every debate as black or white
and left or right.

cheers, greg

cheers, greg

Douglas wrote:

> Dear visionaries,
>
> "A law intended from the outset to be selectively enforced" -- will clearly
> in the minds of some lead to tyrannical despotism.
>
> Since one of the things we have learned in this amusing imbroglio from our
> friends on the left ......
begin:vcard
n:Burton;Greg
tel;cell:(801) 918-8097
tel;fax:(801) 257-8525
tel;work:(801) 257-8789
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.sltrib.com
org:The Salt Lake Tribune;Environment & Adventure Desk
adr:;;143 S. Main Street;Salt Lake City;Utah;84111;United States
version:2.1
email;internet:gburton@sltrib.com
title:News Editor
x-mozilla-cpt:;3