Fwd: building trails for community health

Thanks for the heads-up, Bill.  They have a valuable resource in the
51pg .pdf document.  I was pleased to see that our solutions for more
pedestrian and cyclist friendly walks at the Palouse Mall were upheld
by many of the points they lay out in Chpt. 2 and elsewhere.

It also pointed out needs for the Latah Trail/Paradise Path
connection at Tidyman's, a section of path my junior design studio
worked on this spring.  I am anxious to see how that segment ends up
after working with Roger Blanchard.  I see that grading has been
underway of late.

--
Thanks,

         Sean Michael