Re: building trails for community health

Thanks Bill for bringing this document to the attention of Moscow
Visionaries. I'd just like to point out that the document contains
many more strategies for bicycle-friendly and walkable community
design than just trail building. Hopefully we can take many of these
ideas to heart (pun intended) as the community and transportation
system of Moscow continue to develop.

Philip Cook
Moscow, ID