Alturas

Should stock brokers, accountants, lawyers and other professional
offices be allowed in Alturas Tech Park?
If I represented the Latah County Grain Growers or the developer of
their professional office building on 6th Street, I would be very upset
with the idea of changing Alturas into a professional office park.
The grain growers are developing downtown space into appropriate office
use, and doing it with their own money.
The forces behind Alturas Park are sprawling offices out of downtown,
and using our tax money to support their efforts.
Does that seem like fair competition to the grain growers building plan?

BL

Back to TOC