Ordinance wording

>From the Daily News - "Monday's proposal requires covering "that portion of
the breast from and including the point beginning immediately above the top
portion of the areola and extending down the trunk toward the navel to fully
cover the rest of the breast" - essentially mandating bikinis."

Doesn't this in essence ban most two-piece bikini's as well - especially
triangle top bikinis?  What happens when the bottom of the bikini top rises
up slightly?  I'd also say that most bikini's allow the side of the breast
to show below "the top portion of the areola and extending down the trunk
toward the navel".

My grandparent's taught me "What's good for the goose, is good for the
gander."

Shawn

Back to TOC