Topless Gratitude

As chairman of the Chauvinistic Patriarchs for the Palouse I would like
to offer a special thank you to Daisy Mace and her gang of topless
carwashers. For years we have been trying to convince the women of the
Palouse to resubmit themselves to a primitive male-dominated society.
And here, finally, we have the first stages initiated voluntarily by
Dasiy. As a sign of our gratitude the CPP would like to pay for lip
plates and neckrings at the Falling Moon for Daisy and any other women
who have submitted themselves to us in this way. In addition Daisy has
also been chosen to be the first among many to bear children to the new
chieftan.
    We are extremely grateful and hope by next summer to have them
beating our laundry on the rocks down by the river

Nate Wilson

Back to TOC