RE: Fed. Judge Declares "Pledge of Allegiance" Unconstitutional

John,

I believe the 9th Circuit covers Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho,
Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington state. These are the only states
directly affected by the ruling.  However, the ruling does not take effect
for several months, to allow further appeals. The government can ask the
court to reconsider, or take its case to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Your tax dollars HARD at work.

My 2 cents:  I'm sure the full pantheon can be addressed collectively as,
God.  Kind of like Kleenex.  All facial tissue is Kleenex, the yellow
stickies are Post-its, the heavenly host of deities is God.  The Declaration
of Independence has something like 4 references to God or Creator, I don't
think that piece of paper can't be worng.  "The God" and "God" are
different.  "God" could be replaced by money if that's your thing or any
number of sundry items.
"The God" means one and only.  That could be argued as State endorsed
religion.

There really must be more important issues for the Court System to be
working on.
Do they just have too much time in their hands?

Jerry L. Schutz

Back to TOC