Fred Phelps

Dear Visionaries,

I am still working on a story regarding the anti-rally and pledge
drive associated with Phelps' visit. However, I really need to know
some of the details. For instance, who is taking pledges, how can
they be contacted, is the money going to the gay pride event in two
weeks or to an organization, where will the anti-rally be held, what
times, and the like.

I am up against deadline on this story, so I really do need to track
down this information today. I will be in Lewiston this morning, but
back in Moscow by 3 p.m. or so and will gladly stay in the office as
late as I need to in order to get all the details of the anti-rally.

I can be reached after 3 p.m. at 883-0564 and prior to that time at
my e-mail address mmcgehee@lmtribune.com. Will someone with all the
information please contact me? My personal feeling is that the more
people who know about the alternatives to Phelps, the better.

Thanks,
Maggie McGehee
Reporter
Lewiston Morning Tribune