From: Brad Neuman
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Cc: 'Maggie McGehee' ; ghf-info@godhatesfags.com
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2002 9:31 PM
Subject: Fred Phelps

Dear Visionaries:

Would somebody please let me know how long Fred Phelps spews his venom at the U. of Idaho?  I won't be there to listen.  I do, however, intend to donate $1.00 U.S. to our local pride foundation for every minute he speaks at the demonstration at UI.  Thank you Melynda for the idea.  For those of you that do not know what the flag Fred intends to burn should look like, a gif is embedded in this message.

Gay rainbow flag alternative with blue field and white stripes.

Red representing life, orange representing healing, yellow representing the sun, green representing serenity with nature, blue representing art, , violet representing the spirit and a  blue field with 50 stars from the flag of the United States of American representing the country we love.

A more personal message to those like Fred that believe God hates Fags (or that God hates anyone).  We are here.  We are queer.  Get over it.  God does love us.  I know it because she told me so this morning when I talked to her.

The more Fred talks, the more money will be donated to Gay Pride.

Thank you all,
Brad Neuman
mailto:bradneuman@moscow.com

GIF image