Hello

Hello all,
I've been a vision2020 subscriber for a while, but I thought I better
introduce myself. I am the new higher education and Moscow reporter
for the Lewiston Tribune.

 I say "new" because it seems like I just got here, but I've been
with the paper since February. I am enjoying getting to know the
town's atmosphere through all of your postings.

Please feel free to drop me a line anytime there's something going on
you feel the Tribune should know about.

Thanks,

Maggie McGehee
mmcgehee@lmtribune.com