Re: Fairness in Renting (Was: Re: Nothing)

There is no law that can be written, and upheld under
judicical review, that would force anyone to rent out
an apartment exclusively to homosexuals.  I don't
follow
your line of reasoning regarding imposed morality.
Are
you saying that a non-Christian landlord should have
the
right to impose his/her morality by terminating a
tenant
if somehow the landlord  finds out that the tenant is
practicing Christian?  What a frightening thought that
is.

--- Douglas <dougwils@moscow.com> wrote:
As a case in point: Notice that she is actually
calling
for laws that would force the elderly Lutheran widow
Schwartz to rent out her apartment to a homosexual
couple.
I understand why you would do this (imposing morality
is
inescapable).  All law is imposed morality. The only
question is which morality shall be imposed. You are
currently imposing your morality on us.  What I don't
understand is why you all can't see that this is what
you are doing.