Re: Unsubscribing

Why would you want to deprive those of us who do not subscribe to any
newspapers, the notice of public meetings? This has me perplexed and a bit
confused.

If the subject matter that has been posted on this board is not acceptable to
your office You might try what I do... The "delete" key works quite nicely.

Janesta Sullivan

"Latah Co. Planning & Building" wrote:

> The Latah County Planning and Building Department is unsubscribing to the
> Vision2020 mailing list.  Because it is not possible to post messages
> without being subscribed to the list, the department will no longer be
> posting notices of public meetings and public hearings to this list.
>
> Notices of public hearings will continue to be published in the
> Moscow/Pullman Daily News.
>
> Notices of public meetings will continue to be provided to the
> Moscow/Pullman Daily News, Latah Eagle, and Lewiston Tribune.
>
> Notices for public hearings and public meetings will continue to be posted
> on the bulletin board on the first floor of the Latah County Courthouse.

Back to TOC