Re: Unsubscribing

The wizards at First Step have stepped in to save the day!
They have created a way for agencies like the planning board to post to the
Vision 2020 list without subscribing.
That way all Vision 2020 members can still receive the information they want and
the agency need not subscribe.
I sent a message to the board and explained the process.
I hope they respond.
BL

"J.Sullivan" wrote:

> Why would you want to deprive those of us who do not subscribe to any
> newspapers, the notice of public meetings? This has me perplexed and a bit
> confused.
>
> If the subject matter that has been posted on this board is not acceptable to
> your office You might try what I do... The "delete" key works quite nicely.
>
> Janesta Sullivan
>
> "Latah Co. Planning & Building" wrote:
>
> > The Latah County Planning and Building Department is unsubscribing to the
> > Vision2020 mailing list.  Because it is not possible to post messages
> > without being subscribed to the list, the department will no longer be
> > posting notices of public meetings and public hearings to this list.
> >
> > Notices of public hearings will continue to be published in the
> > Moscow/Pullman Daily News.
> >
> > Notices of public meetings will continue to be provided to the
> > Moscow/Pullman Daily News, Latah Eagle, and Lewiston Tribune.
> >
> > Notices for public hearings and public meetings will continue to be posted
> > on the bulletin board on the first floor of the Latah County Courthouse.

Back to TOC