And now, for a descent into the sophomoric...

Visionaries:

My friend the distinguished gentleman from the Postal Service has quoted
me as having a sure-fire cure for computer viruses.

I bashfully admit that it is true.  And yes, the little Mac guy icon is
buddha-like in his uncally ability to negate all viruses Microsoft.  So
let me say this:  MAC'S RULE, IBM'S DROOL!  NEENER, NEENER, NEENER!!

...Sorry, it was the last day with kids at the high school, and I am a
little stressed-out...

Heh, heh,

Don Kaag

Back to TOC